The Brow Health Centre Mission Statement
To provide professional, accessible, high quality, comprehensive healthcare services that inspires confidence in our patients and our community.
- We aim to provide the best possible quality service and outcomes for our patients, within a confidential, safe and welcoming environment through effective collaboration and team work
- We aim to show our patients courtesy, kindness and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem
- We aim to involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment
- We aim to promote good health and wellbeing to our patients through education and information
- We aim to involve and collaborate in multidisciplinary team work including nursing and other allied healthcare professions in the care of our patients
- We aim to get our patients involved in the practice through the Patient Participation Group and to encourage them to comment on the care they receive
- We aim to ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently and continuously develop
- We aim to provide a safe, effective, and wide range of primary care services in a responsive way meeting the needs of our patients and be at the forefront of modern general practice
- We aim to support continuity of care – wherever possible through medical record continuity enabled by high quality medical records and following guidelines based on best evidence and national and local policy
- We aim to be an active and responsible member in our local health community, ensuring our practice and services to our patients are commissioned and provided in a way most likely to meet their needs
- We aim to ensure the practice is compliant with relevant legislation and policy relevant to maintaining trust and confidentiality, as well as to ensure we practice high quality medicine
- We aim to provide an educational environment for all members of the team and be a centre of excellence for doctors, nurses and allied health professionals in training. There is an ethos of lifelong learning and continuous improvement for all
- We aim to be a patient centred organisation, delivering person centred collaborative holistic care and support planning
- We aim to safeguard both children and vulnerable adults, by ensuring that all staff receive appropriate training and support
- We aim to ensure effective management and governance systems
- We aim to support the development through a greater understanding and treatment of disease through proactive engagement with research projects
We are caring:
We will put our patients at the heart of all that we do.
We respect and value everyone for their contribution, we engage with the community and local resources where possible, we celebrate peoples’ differences and provide equality of opportunity for all without discrimination.
We are fair:
We are consistent in the way we deal with people, both patients and staff, we act courteously, show consideration, compassion and understanding valuing each person as an individual.
We are professional:
We strive to achieve a high level of medical care for our patients and responsive to medical need both for the individual and for the community. We maintain our professional learning and follow guidelines where appropriate to do so.
Our success is built upon the personal and professional achievement of everyone who works at The Brow Health Centre.
We are accountable:
We ensure we take responsibility for our actions and are open and transparent to the people who use our service.
We are innovative:
We constantly review the service we provide and improve it when and where possible. We use all available resources, including technology to provide the best service we can.
We nurture innovation, lead on learning and development, and embrace emerging technologies.